[Coco] CocoFest

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Mon Mar 28 22:44:22 EDT 2016

 Well, it's official, I have my plane tickets and my hotel reservations. I will be attending this years CoCoFest. I want to remind Michael Rowen to please bring his small HDMI monitor, so I can demonstrate using a CoCo 3 with an RGB->SCART->HDMI converter. I will probably want a table and I plan to bring my CoCo Flash prototype and the latest software to demo at the show. I hope to actually bring my CoCo 3 securely surrounded by clothing and other padding.