[Coco] CoCo Fest interviews with John Linville

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 13:32:14 EDT 2016

Had the pleasure of some quality time with John Linville this weekend, and
we got to take a look at some of his offerings that will be available at
CoCo Fest, no better feeling for me thank knowing I am looking forward to
buying many shiney new cartridge games for the CoCo this fest!

The interviews are available here:

Follow CoCo:
https://youtu.be/HkmtNfrt4ms

Fahrfall part 1:
https://youtu.be/xqZ3AszeiqI

There is still Xmas rush to be released as well as part 2 of the Fahrfall
interview which got much more into the CoCo Crew Podcast and CoCo Fest,
these will be released soon, best way to get notified of these videos would
be to subscribe to the channel on YouTube:  http://youtube.ogsteviestrow.com

Looking forward to CoCo Fest, and meeting many people in person, long live
the CoCo!

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com