[Coco] Reproduction Coco Program Pak Boxes

Guillaume Major guillaume.major at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 20:05:36 EDT 2016

Hi Josh,

In the disks you've sent me there was only one music disk, Jukebox by Speech
Systems, and was added to the archive in January. The utilities needs to be
sorted out and copied to to individual disks. I'll get there eventually!

No, I don't have the service manual for the Coco 2 26-3026 and 26-3027 but
they are welcome in the archive!

Thanks,
Guillaume

"Josh Harper via Coco" <coco at maltedmedia.com> a