[Coco] toolshed beta release

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Mar 20 16:33:56 EDT 2016

Tormod, now we are getting somewhere. So you are saying that "decb copy" WILL do a complete disk copy, sector by sector, with the command structure you listed?

If this is the case, then you have answered my question.
Once again, this is a case of things not listed in the documentation, as it gives no reference to this and only known by those with "inside" info or those who have the time to read the thousands of lines of code and comments in the sources.

I will give it a try.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/