[Coco] Orchestra-90CC and CoCoSDC with MPI

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 21:41:26 EDT 2016

On Tue Mar 15 2016, Travis Poppe wrote:

Hi All,

> Have any of you successfully read .orc files from a mounted DSK with the
> CoCoSDC and Orchestra-90CC pak?
>
> I've got the SDC in slot 4 of the MPI and a disk mounted. I switch to
> the ORCH90 pak in slot 1 and reboot, then attempt to DIR drive 0. The
> SDC flashes, but the pak doesn't return anything.
>
> I wonder if it requires a real floppy disk controller to work?

The Orchestra Pak can be a little quirky with its disk access. Do the
Orchestra files have an extension assigned to them? (ORC being a typical
one). If so try renaming them (while in Disk BASIC) dropping the extension
completely, do a directory from within the Orchestra pak see if anything
comes up.

-- RP