[Coco] HDB-DOS Eprom

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Tue Mar 15 17:37:45 EDT 2016

The following information will be needed…

Which make/model of Color Computer is it for? 1, 2, or 3?
Which hard drive controller type? DriveWire? SuperIDE? Burke & Burke? Kenton? Other?
Do you want an extended basic drive offset programmed? If so what offset do you want?
Optionally, if there is room in the EPROM, what do you want burned in the additional banks? RS-DOS, ADOS, or ADOS3 are all possibilities. You could select the alternate banks using switches.
I am posting this to facilitate David or others. While I have blank EPROMs and an EPROM burner, I do not not have a machine setup with the parallel port my EPROM burner requires, so most likely someone else will be providing your EPROM, however, no matter who does, they will need these questions answered.