[Coco] Multi-Pak Interface, CoCoSDC, and MAX-10

Travis Poppe travispoppe at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 10:25:28 EDT 2016

Hi All,

I've recently obtained a Multi-Pak Interface for the CoCo 3.
(PRINT PEEK(&HFF90) returns 126, which should mean it's been upgraded to work
with the CoCo 3 properly.)

I've been using it just fine with the CoCoSDC pak in slot 4, but I have
noticed that MAX-10 crashes on start since then. I pulled the MPI out
and tried the CoCo SDC directly, and it launches flawlessly.

Is this a known thing? It's the only thing I've really run into so far,
to my knowledge.

Thanks,
--
Travis Poppe