[Coco] upcoming NitrOS-9 release

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 17:24:44 EST 2016

On Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 4:33 AM, Barry Nelson wrote:
> Instead of , or in addition to sdir and sdrive, could we include my sdc command? It does everything sdrive and sdir do, and then some.

If it does the same as sdrive and sdir and more, it should rather
replace them. But has it received any testing? I am concerned about
adding something to the release that has not been well tested. sdir
and sdrive have been available for testing for quite a while. On the
other hand I haven't heard much about them being used either... Which
of course could be because they just work perfectly.

Can we get some input from people having used these things? Are there
other advantages to sdir and sdrive?

Barry, can you please send me a patch, also including the help file?

Regards,
Tormod