[Coco] Segmentation fault compiling cmoc

Pierre Sarrazin sarrazip at sarrazip.com
Wed Mar 2 23:40:34 EST 2016

Hi Jason,

Dixit Jason M (2016-03-01 22:44):
> Has anyone seen the below error when trying to compile cmoc ?
>
> I'm on Windows 7 Pro 64 bit - running MSys2 64 bit - cmoc 0.1.19
    [...]
> writecocofile.cpp:986:25: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault

writecocofile.cpp is part of a separate tool that allows one to copy
the compiled .BIN file to a .DSK image. As a temporary workaround,
you could do without that tool if you use some other tool to transfer
your programs to a disk image.

To suspend the compilation of writecocofile, open src/Makefile.in
in an editor, then find this line:

bin_PROGRAMS = cmoc$(EXEEXT) writecocofile$(EXEEXT)

and remove writecocofile$(EXEEXT). Then redo the './configure' and
'make all install' sequence.

--
Pierre Sarrazin <sarrazip @ sarrazip . com>