[Coco] Fahrfall, is there any chance it can ever run on a CoCo3?

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Wed Mar 2 14:30:05 EST 2016

FWIW, the "waiting list" always carried the proviso that I wasn't sure
_when_ (or even _if_) I would have more cartridges available... ;-)

The story is something like this...  Work on the SuperPak deal
started as early as last May.  With those discussions in progress,
it was difficult to be motivated to get my hands messy and covered in
plastic resin, dust from sanding, lacquer spray, etc.  Plastic casting
is a cool skill to have, but far from my main hobby...

As time wore on, I did decide to make a few more resin-cast cartridges.
Unfortunately, the silicon mold was destroyed while demolding the
very next cartidge cast!  So, back to hoping for SuperPak to arrive...

Now the SuperPak cases are in hand, and I need to find the time
needed to make more cartridges.  In the meantime, I also have some new
(hopefully better) packaging options in the works...

So, long story short -- I plan to have a reasonable quantity of
Fahrfall carts on hand for direct sale at CocoFEST!  I intend to
have a couple of other titles available as well.  After CoCoFEST! the
intent is to have them available by mail and possibly on eBay and/or
on a website in the future.

Hopefully that answers the question? :-)

John