[Coco] CCASM

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Tue Mar 1 10:17:48 EST 2016

Thanks for the link Robert.  To answer Gene's question, no, the fie is
an actual win32 executable.  Copy it into a folder, use it as command
line compiler, no installation necessary.  I'm not an ML expert enough
to know if there is a "best" assembler, but this one seems pretty rock
solid to me.

-RobertH