[Coco] Obvious newbie question?

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Sun Jun 26 17:51:26 EDT 2016

> Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
> Sun Jun 26 16:02:00 EDT 2016
> Interesting. I understand of playing the WAV file to load a program into the Coco, but how is that WAB file created from a (BAS?) program? Thanks, Salvador
Simple, it's created the same way you would record a tape. You need an mp3 playing device that can also record with a microphone input jack, like your smart phone or a laptop. You hook up the cassette cables and tell the device to record, then you save the program just like you would if you were using a cassette deck.