[Coco] What is the next "step" in my education?

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Sat Jun 25 11:52:00 EDT 2016

If I remember the original manual correctly, it also had a pretty decent
explanation of the basic addressing modes (which in my opinion is the
most important assembly concept to understand to get started), and a
good instruction reference in the back.  Also, learn how the system and
user "stacks" are used.  You'll be a big fan of the stack.

-RobertH