[Coco] What is the next "step" in my education?

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Fri Jun 24 20:41:10 EDT 2016

I use both approaches. I find the list of peeks, pokes and execs extremely handy. Since others have already replied with memory maps, etc, here is a link to the peeks, pokes and execs documents.

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Books/500_POKES_PEEKS_'N_EXECS.pdf

http://www.coco3.com/community/2009/10/reference-list-of-pokes-peeks-and-execs/

For the CoCo SDC

http://subethasoftware.com/2015/01/06/cocosdc-for-trs-80-color-computer-part-6/