[Coco] [Color Computer] Trying to connect my CoCo2

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Thu Jun 23 04:23:37 EDT 2016

You might try having the TV go through the active channel auto search while
the CoCo is outputting to Channel 3.  (Or maybe just deleting Channel 3 and
then adding it back would accomplish the same?)   I'm just wondering if the
problem is with the fine tuning.

Does the TV have composite inputs that consist of 3 RCA-type jacks, one for
video and two for stereo audio?  You could try inputting the CoCo to those
and playing around with the TV menu to select that input.  (You might have
to select AUX 1 or something like that.  I'm unsure if the CoCo 2 has
composite outputs like the CoCo 3 does or not.  Maybe you need a commercial
or home-built adapter for this?)

Art