[Coco] Rainbow Magazine?

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Mon Jun 20 11:03:31 EDT 2016

Color Computer News - although I have not seen scans of them anywheres. It actually started a few months before Rainbow did, and had much better technical information. The writing was not as well done, though, as I believe it was made by hobbiests more so than people with actual journalism / writing experience.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net

TRS-80 Color Computer Games website
http://www.lcurtisboyle.com/nitros9/coco_game_list.html