[Coco] Rainbow Magazine?

John Lochey jlochey at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 10:17:21 EDT 2016

Hi all,
I think I have now downloaded every available magazine on the planet concerning the Color Computer, on my way to mastery of my CoCo2.

To date I have downloaded every issue I could find of:

- UnderColor- TRS80-8Bit- Microcomputer News- Rainbow- HotCoCo- ColorComputerMagazine- ColorMicroJournal- CoCoClipboardMagazine- CoCoFriendsDiskMagazine- CoCoNutz- CoCo-Link- 80-Micro
Have I missed anything good?  :)  Please let me know if if I have.

I am really enjoying the Rainbow magazines and learning a lot from them.

What magazines/books have you found most useful in learning about the CoCo line of computers?

Thanks,

John