[Coco] CoCo2 lower graphics

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sat Jun 18 18:08:59 EDT 2016

Very strange.  This happens both with some Rompack cartridges and some
programs loaded from disk?  Consistently with the same programs?  Top half
of the screen looks completely normal?  When you get this, does the program
otherwise continue to run normally, rather than crashing the CoCo?  If the
machine crashes, I'd tend to suspect the 6809.

Art