[Coco] Diecom light gun adapter

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Sat Jun 18 12:00:18 EDT 2016

Here is some information I found on the Diecom adapter. This was on Tim Lindner's web page.

Schematic http://tlindner.macmess.org/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/dlg_schematic.gif

Explanation of operation, PC board layout, parts list, etc: http://tlindner.macmess.org/?page_id=105

Parts list.

Code	Part	Description
IC1	CD74HC4040E	12 bit async binary counter
IC2	CD74HC74E	Dual flip flop
IC3	CD74HC161E	4 bit binary counter
IC4	CD74HC165E	8 bit shift register
IC5	CD74HC00E	Quad 2 input NAND gate
IC6	CD74HC00E	Quad 2 input NAND gate
R1	20 K ohm (5%)	Resistors
R2	10 K ohm (5%)
R3	20 K ohm (5%)
R4	20 K ohm (5%)
R5	20 K ohm (5%)
R6	10 K ohm (5%)
R7	20 K ohm (5%)
R8	20 K ohm (5%)
R9	5.1 K ohm (5%)
R10	10 K ohm (5%)
R11	5.1 K ohm (5%)
R12	100 K ohm (5%)
C1	10 nano-farads	Capacitors
C2	10 nano-farads
C3	10 nano-farads
C4	0.18 nano-farads
C5	0.1 nano-farads
Q1	78L05 ACP Motorola 652	Voltage Regulator
Q2	735 2N3904 (NPN)	NPN General Purpose Amplifier and Switch
D1	(Diode) no markings
CO1	FOX143 14.31818	Crystal
Misc.
9v Battery Connector