[Coco] Arduino DriveWire server

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Sat Jun 18 07:53:30 EDT 2016

 I have inquired about this before and not gotten a response, so I am trying again. I understand that Boisy has ported DriveWire to an Arduino and got it to run but had issues with it running serially at standard baud rates above 57600. I would like to get a copy of the Arduino source code. My thought is if the Arduino won't do 115200 baud, maybe the code on the CoCo side could be adjusted to do a baud rate that the Arduino will do. Other possibilities include hooking the Arduino to an UART chip like a 16550 and have the 16550 generate the serial I/O since it has it's own timing. This could yield a small compact and inexpensive DriveWire server that could be easily used with a real CoCo or the CoCo 3 FPGA.