[Coco] CoCo2 lower graphics

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 20:30:20 EDT 2016

If it’s an American motherboard CoCo2 (channel switch over the RF jack),
the MC6847 should be socketed.  A bad 6847 or something with the 6847
control/address lines does come to mind.

If it’s a socketed VDG, pulling and reseating it might do the trick.
I’d try that first. All socketed chips actually.

- Ed