[Coco] Fwd: IP packets on my coco

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 12:57:46 EDT 2016

I think the thread came to a resting point.  There seems to be plenty of
opportunities on the hardware side:

A higher level connection like AT modems (esp8266).
A lower level ethernet card.
Drivewire (uart/bitbanger/becker port ) with a packet extension.

And there seems to be plenty of work to be done on the software side:

Fuzix: Connect all the plumbing.
BASIC / Bare metal: compile and use uIP (or lwIP ) directly. ( gcc, cmoc ? )
Nitros:  ????

I'll be slowly working on the Fuzix stuff.  And I can use the modded lwwire
drivewire server to act as a handy way to test it all out.  I'm not good
with hardware, though, so I'll leave that up to the community.

-B