[Coco] Diecom light gun adapter

abqpenmaster abqpenmaster at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 17:24:08 EDT 2016

It appears to be on ebay now. 7 bids so far,  might be another bidding war,  but we'll see. Sean R

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: Sean <badfrog at gmail.com> Date: 6/15/16  10:19 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com> Subject: [Coco] Diecom light gun adapter
I saw someone posted to the facebook page that they are going to sell a
Diecom light gun adapter.

Is that person on this mailing list?  I'm interested in it but don't have a
facebook account.