[Coco] Hello from a serious newbie/beginner!

John Lochey jlochey at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 09:43:36 EDT 2016

Hi all,
Thanks to everyone that answered my email!
Right now I'm starting to look at the Assembly Language Book for the 6809 from Lance L.  I just ran through the "Extended Basic" manual that came with the computer, just to get a bit more familiar with this "flavor" of basic.
I'd like to start playing with ML, but need to take is slow, as I tend to get bogged down quickly.
I was also going to play around with the Software Development System (SDS80C by Microworks) within the Mocha emulator for some of the ML learning.

Good idea?  Bad idea?

Thank you!

John