[Coco] VCC on Mac

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 09:56:06 EDT 2016

I am interested in this project and have been reading all posts related to the VCC 2.x project.

Something you said intrigued me:

"...there are plans to convert the code to another format (away from C/C++)..."

What do you mean by that? Are you saying that the VCC 2 dev team is thinking on moving to a more portable language, like Java?

Unlike Paulo, I am not a seasoned c/c++ developer, but am still willing to help wherever possible, given that I have the availability. Stephen mentioned something about VB6, is any part of VCC using this language?

Regards, Salvador