[Coco] NitrOS9 L2 CoCo 3 question: Display settings/modifications

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 08:38:36 EDT 2016

On my Tandy stock OS9 L2 I patched the TERM to allow the CoCo 3 boot into
80 columns white text on black background.

As much as I love the nuclear green on the computer I would like to set
NitrOS9 the same way: boot into a white text on black background (and
border) 80x24 screen... I know the display settings can be modified after
the boot process is done, leaving that as a last resort.

I have the patch file for my stock setup in a disk at home... got some
downtime at work with VCC on my laptop. Even if I had the patches with me I
doubt they would work on NitrOS9 with all the changes compared to the stock
Tandy release of OS9.

Any hints greatly appreciated.

-- RP