[Coco] VCC on Mac

Paulo Garcia paulo.astuser at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 09:09:07 EDT 2016

Hi Bill

I cloned the repo. I understand the changes are probably too big to commit
small chunks of code so I guess I will be waiting. On the other hand,
things like this are way better handled if we keep a separated branch with
the big changes so more people can pitch in and help. Maybe the guy making
the big changes could manage to find some time to submit whatever he has?

Cheers

Paulo