[Coco] VCC on Mac

Steve Batson steve_batson at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 12 19:34:32 EDT 2016

I downloaded and tested on my Mac, only 1 game so far...I had to change to drive 5 before I found stuff...in any case it does appear to be working fine. However, I'm a bit confused. I was under the impression the goal was to port it to Mac. This is still a windows app running in Wine. The work done to do this is great and it looks good, I'm just trying to understand where it's going. I run VCC on my Mac by loading real windows in a Parallels VM which works fine. Is there plans to make it a Native Mac OS and or Linux App?

I myself and I'm sure many others appreciate all of this type of work and just glad this fantastic emulator is available and being worked on.