[Coco] Fwd: IP packets on my coco

Camillus camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 00:02:57 EDT 2016

Any good leads for info, tutorials, books about CPLD's and programming those black boxes?

thnx again

cb

Sent from Mailbird [http://www.getmailbird.com/?utm_source=Mailbird&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sent-from-mailbird]
On 6/11/2016 10:50:22 PM, Dave Philipsen <dave at davebiz.com> wrote:
Also, I believe the difference between a 'non-transparent' (normal)
latch and a transparent latch is that the normal latch latches the data
on the edge of a clock signal. A transparent latch would allow the
outputs to change, following the inputs while the enable is active and
then when the enable signal goes inactive whatever was on the inputs
would stay latched to the outputs.

As far as implementing that in a CPLD it would just be a matter coding
it as a normal latch as opposed to a transparent one. The CPLD would
also include some other logic besides the latch.

Dave