[Coco] Orchestra 90 playing the disk blues

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Fri Jun 10 02:35:15 EDT 2016

I seem to have figured this out. I had .MUS files, probably Orchestra Master files. First I had to rename them to get rid of the file extension. Then I used a program I have, CHGTYPE.BAS, to change the file type to ASCII, BASIC data file type. Once I did that, when I typed D in Orchestra 90 the files showed up and I was able to score and play them.