[Coco] DE1 / DE2 boards

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Fri Jun 10 00:15:33 EDT 2016

By the way, in case anyone is interested, I have three used but in very
good condition Terasic DE2s.  The DE2 is very similar to the DE1 except
that it has an ethernet jack, a video DAC with more color depth, around
50% more logic elements, and a few other goodies. Checked out and ready
to go with the latest DE2 build of Gary's project I will sell them for
$110 each which is still less than what you would pay for a brand new DE1.

Right now I only have one DE1 but it's spoken for.  I will hopefully
have it ready in the next couple of days for shipment.  I generally sell
them for $95.

Dave