[Coco] Fwd: IP packets on my coco

Josh Harper allencoco at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 8 17:40:50 EDT 2016

hi theredid u get ur item ok
ide board

      From: Michael Brant <brant.michael.l at gmail.com>
 To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, June 8, 2016 2:21 PM
 Subject: Re: [Coco] Fwd: IP packets on my coco

Dave, while I agree with untethering and going the wifi route.  I like the
idea of using ethernet for one reason, not having to worry about using
various secured passwords that one uses with wifi.  I have both wifi and
ethernet options for my Commodore 64, each has their up side and downsides.
If ethernet can be an add-on to something like a CoCoSDC or other
controller, I say why not?