[Coco] Fwd: IP packets on my coco

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 15:06:48 EDT 2016

Yup... I think redoing the firmware on the esp8266 is the better approach.
This would in-turn help the fpga folks out too.  OS9 doesnt do proper
networking, though I think it would end up being similar to Fuzix.  where
to draw the line for the interface is the tricky part. ;) We still have
plenty of work on the other side of the IP stack...and it looks like i have
a reasonable interface (for now) with my modded lwwire server.

Brett M Gordon