[Coco] Fwd: IP packets on my coco

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 22:02:54 EDT 2016

Eth framing isnt hard. (Esp. If uIP does the arp part.)  Calc'ing a CRC
isnt horrible, just slow.  The first chip you mentioned will automagically
check the CRC on received packets..

And the esp8266, unless reprogrammed, doesnt jibe with multitasking OSs.
It has the same flow control problems that Drivewire has with it's internet
stuff.  It will work fine to tunnel IP packets to a fixed up dw server,
though. ;)

Brett M Gordon