[Coco] CoCo3 FPGA project analog boards

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 20:43:58 EDT 2016

Just to let everybody know, I've received all the remaining hardware for the Analog Board kits,
and I have assembly on 30 boards in progress.

You'll each receive your assembled Analog Board, a new top plate, and a full set of brass hex standoffs
to put it all together.  The only hardware you'll have to save from your original DE1 setup will be the six
rubber feet, and the six phillips head screws.

Everything fits, and matches!  :)

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnREs2YTdjeFJsWHM <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnREs2YTdjeFJsWHM>>

It won't be too much longer now.

- Ed