[Coco] IP packets on my coco

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Mon Jun 6 17:31:44 EDT 2016

Yes, I believe the DE2, the DE2-70, and the DE2-115 are all different.
In fact, the DE2-115 is Cyclone IV-based while the others are Cyclone
II-based.  The DE2-70 and DE2-115 are generally more expensive but
nothing prevents an enterprising person from attempting to port Gary's
code to either one of them.

Dave