[Coco] CM-8 Monitor Extension cable

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 5 20:00:22 EDT 2016

I hope someone is able to help you. If you provide enough information perhaps an electronics shop an make the cable for you. The downside is that they will most likely charge you more than somewhere on the list. If I had experience with the CM 8 monitor I would volunteer, but without having a setup that I can use to test the cable I rather pass. My eyesight is not too good either, but I can still manage some soldering if I have enough light.
Best wishes! Salvador