[Coco] Using Cocodisk.exe to make bootable Nitros9 disks.

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sun Jun 5 01:13:56 EDT 2016

Hi Zathrasldf,
This is Ed's email address. (zippster278 at gmail.com)  At one point he sold 100 CoCoSDC kits to the community.  It was a feeding frenzy for sure.  You'll have to contact him to see if he has any more available.
If the Sardis controller uses 28 pin eproms, is it a 2764?  If so, I can burn whatever version of DECB, HDBDOS, YA-DOS, etc that you may wish to have.  Just let me know which one you want.  Contact me privately for details.
In the meantime, how do you wish to try to get NitrOS-9 online?

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com