[Coco] Cocovid player LIVES!

Ron Klein ron at kdomain.org
Thu Jun 2 22:06:51 EDT 2016

Hi Brendan,

You are most welcome (and everyone else who had a chance to see it).

It's really all John's work.  He did all the hard stuff.

I've been quite busy at work over the last few weeks, so my spare time is
now spent trying to get the latest documentation updates completed.  It's
just about done, but should be considered a DRAFT version.  If others
decide to use it to set up John's player, I'll update it as questions come
up.

Thanks for the feedback - I really appreciate it!

-Ron