[Coco] Coco2 video

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 14:10:13 EDT 2016

Most of them will have the standard MC6847, which won’t support lowercase.

It’s possible to add an external character ROM board to upgrade those,
with something like this…
<https://sites.google.com/site/thezippsterzone/mc6847-vdg-projects/mc6847-external-character-rom/a-final-cpld-version-of-the-mc6847-external-rom <https://sites.google.com/site/thezippsterzone/mc6847-vdg-projects/mc6847-external-character-rom/a-final-cpld-version-of-the-mc6847-external-rom>>

However, most software will expect no lowercase to be available on the system.

- Ed