[Coco] More sneak peeks

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 22:28:47 EDT 2016

I'm good with just i/o space registers.  I dunno where... does 0xff40 -
0xff4f sound good?  Let it obey the mpi?  Maybe hook the irq up just in
case.

The cs8900a manual is indeed pretty fun.  The first 20 pages are just a
hard sell for advanced features I probably just want to avoid ;)  a couple
pages look like the baseball standings from the sports section... so many
settings!  Uhm looks like the myry#TXdeadbeef bit's ERA has slid up after
last night's game.

All funnies aside...beside endianess foul-ups, it does look pretty easy to
work with.  I'm digging through the contiki version of uip.... I think
there's a 8900 driver for the c64 floating around.  I'm starting work on
importing the latest uIP sources from contiki into fuzix and getting my
goofy TUN inferface working again.  Hmm.. hardware debugging..begs for
gratuitous Forth noodling.

-brett