[Coco] Project Sneak Peek

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 10:26:52 EDT 2016

Nick,

PWM can be used for a bunch of stiff. For example, controlling stepper motors as you say, but also for control motor speed on non-stepper motors, LED dimming, ultrasonics, frequency generation, voltage regulation (switching power supply) and of course sound generation.

While not all applications might be of interest to everyone, the PWM channel does open up new possibilities. I don;t know how programmable the PWM on the SDC CoCo II is, but still is an interesting addition, Regards, Salvador