[Coco] An inside look at producing the COCOVGA

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Mon Jul 18 12:12:01 EDT 2016

Hi Ed,
I am definitely impressed!
How much time did it actually take to solder those 4 chips?  I can see how you prefer to solder surface mount parts.  I like your slide method of soldering.  You make it look to easy.  Is it really that easy not counting the sped up video?  How long did it take to get used to soldering this way?  It sure helps to keep the PCB sizes down.  What type of soldering paste do you use?  I think that's all for now.  Take care my friend.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com