[Coco] VCC configuration discussion

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Sun Jul 10 11:15:40 EDT 2016

You can install a Windows application using Wine under Linux, but I am not aware of a Wine Bottler application for Linux. I don't think there is one, mainly because Linux does not use application packages like Mac does. I guess you could manually make an rpm for Linux that would install a Windows application with Wine as a prerequisite and setup a launcher to run it, but I don't know of anything that would automate that process like Wine Bottler does on Mac. If anyone else does know of such an application, please send me a link.