[Coco] Getting Started with TRS-80 Color BASIC

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 11:22:58 EDT 2016

I would love to find these as well in the original wide format, the one on
the archive is a disk extended color basic Manuel which means it covers
both versions.  I started doing a YouTube series going through that book,
but would love to find the wide version because I think it would be easier
to read on screen.