[Coco] CoCo3 FPGA project analog boards

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 15:29:35 EDT 2016

Update...

I've been sending payment requests and shipping boards this week.
Most people on the list should have received a notification by now, though
there are a few people I couldn't find emails for.  If you are one of these,
please send me an email (zippster278 <at> gmail <dot> com) to arrange
to receive your board.

Here are the people I couldn't find contacts for...

n6il
James Igou
Malcom Ramey
Bryan Larson

Boards should begin arriving today for people who have already paid.

Note that some of the DIN connectors can be rather tight fitting, so
support/grasp the connector if needed when attaching/detaching a plug.
They're firmly attached, but just a precaution if you have to wiggle them
loose when unplugging.  The same for inserting/removing batteries in
the RTC module, as it's only attached on one end of the module.

I'm looking forward to seeing what we can do with these!

Please contact me with any questions or problems, and enjoy
your boards.  :)

- Ed