[Coco] VCC hdbdw3bc3.rom files

Nick Marentes nickma at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jul 6 17:44:55 EDT 2016

A suggestion...

Why not have VCC packaged and designed to run as a standard disk based
system with just the standard ROMS included? This will make it easier
for novices and newcomers to get up to speed.

The additional ROMS and multitude VHD configurations can be on the
official VCC website (with official VCC release version) for experts to
download. These can then be categorized and documented clearly on the
website without the need to understand cryptic filenames or have to read
additional document files. (Who reads manuals right?)

It's all about user friendliness. Let's not "OS9'ify" a great emulator
and keep an easy to use system...easy.

This I feel satisfies both novices and experts alike.

Nick