[Coco] Global Thermal-Nuclear War

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Jan 28 22:02:38 EST 2016

 All I can say is the Brett's "Global Thermal-Nuclear War" is FUN!!
It's been a while since I had that much fun on a Coco!
Brett still has a couple of bugs to work out, but game play is definately addictive.... you just want ta blow stuff up!!
Even when no one else is on, you find yourself sitting there blowing the mountains up for fun!

I suggest anyone with a dw4 setup (real or emulated) give this a shot, as I sad... IT'S FUN!!

GREAT JOB BRETT!!!

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/