[Coco] SuperPak PCB mechanical info (was Re: Desired RESET behavior)

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Thu Jan 28 17:02:16 EST 2016

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 04:20:08PM -0500, Salvador Garcia wrote:

>  Thanks John! The fb link worked for me, did not need to log in. However, this link:

> ftp://maltedmedia.com/incoming/SuperPak-PCB-mech.zip

> Produced the message "550 not a directory". Regards, Salvador

Indeed.  You can see the file listed at ftp://maltedmedia.com/incoming/
but Dennis seems to have prevented downloads from the incoming
directory over FTP...

Anyway, the file is there.  Whosoever is handling FTP uploads at
maltedmedia.com will have to tell us where they put the SuperPak
drawings.  Otherwise, people will have to use the Facebook-hosted
links.

John