[Coco] SuperPak label template available

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Thu Jan 28 11:03:18 EST 2016

Ready to start production on a new CoCo cartridge game, but unsure
about the dimensions for making a label for the new SuperPak cartridge
case?

Well, wait no more -- this template provides all the dimensional
information you need!

	http://www.facebook.com/download/1723920727843696/SuperPak-Label-Template.PDF

The PDF is hosted at Facebook -- I don't think you have to login
to download it, but YMMV.  I also have uploaded the file to
maltedmedia.com:

	ftp://maltedmedia.com/incoming/SuperPak-Label-Template.PDF

But I have no idea where it will go from there...

Now, go make some labels!

John

P.S. The label template drawing is provided by Mark Siegel -- thanks Mark!